Monday, May 23, 2011

Pictures

I thought since I don't have a lot on my mind today to get off, I would post some pictures of my family.  We spent the weekend riding around with my husband for his job so he could get in some overtime but not sacrifice hours of family time.  He put in over 20 hours this weekend, we were with him for about 11 of it.  So I guess that's why I don't have too much on my mind.  I did see first hand what all my husband does and am so proud of him.  We never would've imagined last summer that when we moved here, we'd still be here and he'd still be working in the gas field.  When he graduated with his Masters of Divinity, we just knew churches would be flocking to him wanting him as their pastor.  Met a lady yesterday at church whose husband has been waiting 3 years for a pastorate.  Man on man...I just pray that God would put these truly God-fearing men in positions to truly lead and encourage his people with God's truth and remove the jokes from the pulpit that are high and lofty and merely lift their name on high, rather than the ONE who is deserving.  Okay..enough of that...PICTURES!:)
Zebbers posing not so willingly in a field of beautiful flowers.

These diaper boxes come in handy for playtime~

Little Zeb ALWAYS helps mow the lawn, he follows the path Daddy has made:) Adorable!

Sy tends to crawl right out of his pants:)

Zeb all ready to help daddy work this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. those boys are just adorable like their mom. Of course I am prejudice.

    ReplyDelete