Friday, June 17, 2011

Zeb's questions continue...

Last night while singing and praying at bedtime, Zeb posed another good question:) I was praying and when I finished zeb asked if Jesus hears me. I asked, "well what do you think?" he said "no". I asked why and he said "because you talk to quiet"! :) thus began our lesson on Jesus being able to hear any voice, even the unspoken thoughts we have:) this morning's question was a bit more serious. He said "mom, we have to die to go see Jesus right?" I said yes and he asked "how will we die? Will we die on a cross?" I told him I didn't know how we would die but probably not on a cross, they did that in Jesus' day but theydon't do that much anymore. Wow...his brain is so full of thought! I'm definitely going to have to study and be ready in and out of season!

No comments:

Post a Comment